Eggplant Parmesan Fries
Total Time: 20 minutes Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
Healthy baked eggplant parmesan ‘fries’ in crispy Metropolitan Gourmet Breadcrumbs and parmesan coating that are perfect for snacking!
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch thick ‘fries’
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Metropolitan Gourmet Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning salt and pepper to taste
- Dredge the eggplant slices in the flour, dip them in the egg and then into a mixture of the Metropolitan Gourmet Breadcrumbs, parmesan, thyme salt and pepper.
- Place the eggplant slices on a wire rack on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown, about 7-10 minutes.Image source: www.closetcooking.com