Gluten-Free Breaded Italian Lemon Chicken
- 3 large chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1/3 c fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 c Gluten Free Metropolitan Gourmet bread crumbs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lemon halves to garnish
- Grease a 9x13" baking dish.
- In a small baking dish, squeeze in the lemon juice.
- In a separate small baking dish, add in the breadcrumbs.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt & pepper.
- Dip each chicken breasts, one at a time, into the lemon juice and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Turn over and let sit for an additional 2 minutes.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in the bread crumbs and press gently so the crumbs adhere to each side.
- Continue until all of the chicken is breaded.
- In a single layer, place breaded chicken breasts in pan. Bake uncovered for 1 hour until internal temperature reaches 170F at the thickest point of the breast.
Recipe and review by Reagan the Recipe Hoarder