Gluten-Free Potato-Stuffing Casserole
- 5 large russet potatoes, cubed, cooked
- 1 bag of Metropolitan Gourmet sage & rosemary stuffing
- 1 c celery, chopped
- 1 c white onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c milk
- 1 c flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- sprinkle of ground black pepper
- While you cook your russet potatoes, melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Cook the celery & onion in the butter until soft & translucent.
- Add the stuffing to the celery mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Drain the potatoes & let cool slightly.
- Whisk together the milk & egg, then add to the celery-stuffing mixture.
- Add the parsley.
- Stir to combine.
- Grease a 9x13" glass baking dish.
- Add the potatoes to the stuffing mixture, stirring to combine.
- Spoon the potato-stuffing mixture into the baking dish & sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.