Green Beans with Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1 lbfresh green bean (washed and trimmed)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Gourmet Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4tspgarlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine green beans and 1/2 cup water in a medium pot. Cover, and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium, and let beans cook for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain well.
- Place beans in a medium serving bowl, and mix in bread crumbs, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Toss mixture until the beans are coated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve.