Nutella Dessert Pizza
Dessert pizza is not only innovative but it’ SUPER trendy right now. So let’s put you on trend and blow your guests away with this mouth watering recipe. PLUS you can customize this recipes toppings and allow big kids and little kids alike to create their own desserts!
Recipe adapted from Gluten is the Devil by Elise.
- Metropolitan Gourmet gluten-free pizza crust
- 30g OR 1/4 cup of flaked almonds
- 100g Nutella
- 8 strawberries
- Preheat your oven on medium heat and fan-forced oven on 200°C.
- Line a baking tray.
- Measure out the flaked almonds. Evenly spread the almonds across a baking tray and place it in the oven for approximately three to four minutes, or until the almonds are just lightly golden.
- Place the gluten-free pizza base on the chopping board.
- Measure out the Nutella and spread over the base using the spoon.
- Wash and slice the strawberries.
- Using a spatula, lift the pizza base into the oven. Cook for approximately three to four minutes.
- Sprinkle the almonds over the pizza and then place the strawberry slices atop.
- Cook for a further one to two minutes, or until the base is cooked to your liking.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the oven and place on the chopping board. Slice the pizza into eight slices. Yum!