Vegan Creamy Honey Dijon Salad
Total Time: 15 minutes
I know, I know I said we are tired of salads but this one is so delicious plus its Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian and Refined-Sugar Free. It’s also suuuuper yummy.
Recipe adapted from Leanne Vogel of HealthfulPursuit.com
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3-5 tablespoon water – depends on how thin you want your dressing
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon herbamare
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 fresh pear, sliced
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 handful walnuts
- Metropolitan Gourmet Gluten Free Croutons
- To make the dressing: combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- To make the salad: combine all ingredients in a bowl, add 2-3 tablespoon dressing and toss until combined.
- Serve topped with Metropolitan Gourmet Gluten Free Croutons
- Watch it go. (grab yourself a plate though!)